Otavalo Indigenous Communities
This tour includes visits to indigenous villages located in the north of Otavalo where pre-Incan archaeological sites and sacred places exist. There are many workshops where weavings, musical instruments and other handicrafts are made. This tour is perfect to discover and to experience indigenous traditional knowledge!
Difficult: Easy Group: Any Family: Yes Duration: 1 Day
There are some medicaments for many cases. At present there are varied medicaments to treat schizophrenia, anxiety disorder or facial dermatoses. For instance Lasix is a loop water pill that allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine. However, you should not take Lasix if you are unable to urinate. Typically, if you have lost the desirability to a particular partner, medicines like Cialis to improve potency is unlikely to help him back. Many soundness care providers think about cheap viagra online canadian pharmacy. What consumers talk about ? Other question we are going to is . Perhaps you already heard about the matter. Finally, there are some of possible explanations and soundness care professionals are always able to pinpoint your problem through biological tests. Certainly you must take all side effects in consideration before purchasing any drug. Sure thing, you and your physician should choose if Cialis or another treatment is appropriate for you.
- After enjoying the scenery at the foot of the volcano Imbabura we will take a walk to the Quinchuqui community and its beautiful scenery. Then we will continue our journey to the Peguche community to see the manufacturing of musical instruments with the Group Ñanda Mañiachi. Thereafter, we will go to the market of ponchos and finally to the community of Illuman, famous for the manufacturing of clothing and hats. Here we can also observe the spiritual purification of Yachac with the help of a local shaman.
- Bilingual guide English/Spanish (we also offer German and French speaking guides)
- All entrances: visit to the “Mitad del Mundo Cayambe”, “Cuicocha” lake entrance
- Custard apple and bizcocho tasting
- Peguche: Peguche, an indigenous Quichua community in Imbabura province just north of Otavalo, is surrounded by high mountains and inactive volcanos like Imbabura (5380 mt.) to the South, Cotacachi (5940 mt.) to the North West and Fuya Fuya (4950 mt.) to the South West. Also near Peguche are Pablo and Mojanda Lakes and the Peguche waterfall, a natural park admired by both Ecuadorian and foreign tourists.
The production of local arts and crafts is the main economic activity. The natives of this area, "Pegucheños", are pioneers in making and designing textiles and often travel around the world as handcrafts merchants.
Their skillful hands have inherited the Pegucheño traditions in weaving, creating marvelous textiles out of a diverse number of materials for tapestries, blankets, sweaters, jackets, purses and many other items. Pegucheño textiles are known world wide for their excellent quality and attractive designs.
Peguche is also the cradle of famous Andean music and dancing groups like Ñanda-Mañachi, Centro Cultural Peguche, Jialli, Mashis, and many others.
PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN USD
Number of Passengers 1 2 3 4-9 10-15 Otavalo Indian Communities w/out lunch $189 $98 $72 $70 $40 *includes visit mitad del mundo Cayambe, custard apple and bizcocho degustation, Cuicocha Lake entrance, english bilingual guide Otavalo Indian Communities w/lunch $224 $135 $106 $101 $69 *includes visit mitad del mundo Cayambe, custard apple and bizcocho degustation, lunch at Hacienda or similar, Cuicocha lake entrance, english bilingual guide
Tours Unlimited is a leading company offering personalized service to international tourists. For 15 years, it has contributed to the development and promotion of all Ecuador’s four regions. We invite you to come and enjoy Tinalandia, one of the best places to go for avid birdwatchers; 8 out of 10 of our clients and visitors has given an “excellent” rating to our tours dedicated to discover the Tinalandia and its surroundings.
We will offer a punctual, courteous and professional service adjusted to your individual needs with the objective of showing the magic of Ecuador in a safe, fun and responsible way. All of our guides are bilingual fully prepared to give you the most complete information about the local culture, history and geography; 9 out of 10 of our clients and visitors has given an “excellent” rating to our guides. If you don’t believe us, check out some of our clients’ testimonials: