Cuyabeno Lodge 5D/4N Tour
The Grand Cuyabeno Lake Lodge started operating in 1988, reflecting the owners’ belief that the rainforest traveler should be hosted in conditions of harmony between the surrounding environment and the needs of the modern visitor. The lodge works together with the Siona community whose members provide the canoe transportation as well as the guidance throughout the jungle. The Lodge is located on the shores of the Laguna Grande in the Cuyabeno Reserve which is close to the Equatorial line. It was constructed with low environmental impact materials but allowing maximum observation of the Reserve’s wildlife at the same time.
Difficult: Easy / Moderate Group: 28 pax Family: Yes Duration: 5 Days
There are some medicaments for many cases. At present there are varied medicaments to treat schizophrenia, anxiety upset or facial dermatoses. For instance Lasix is a loop water pill that allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine. However, you have to not take Lasix if you are unable to urinate. Typically, if you have lost the desirability to a particular partner, medicines like Cialis to improve potency is unlikely to help him back. Many health care providers think about cheap viagra online canadian pharmacy. What consumers talk about ? Other matter we are going to is . Perhaps you already heard about the matter. Finally, there are some of possible explanations and health care professionals are always able to pinpoint your problem through biological tests. Certainly you must take all side effects in consideration before purchasing any drug. Sure thing, you and your physician must choose if Cialis or another treatment is appropriate for you.
Adjacent to the cabañas is a restaurant, which serves up delicious Ecuadorian, Siona and International cuisine. A wide range of drinks is available at the bar. Lighting is by gas and solar energy. Facilities include a dining-room. They also have a small library with books about flora and fauna of the Amazon Jungle.
The Lodge now provides the most comfortable and spacious independent cabins in the Cuyabeno National Wildlife Reserve. The cabins are solidly constructed with thatched roofs and clean tiled private bathrooms with hot water showers and comfortable furniture that includes curtains and mosquito nets. Illumination in the Lodge is provided by gas lamps and solar energy in a way that the environment is not altered from its natural setting.
The Lodge consists of seven independent cabins, each with two double rooms with private bathroom and hot water. The Lodge can accommodate twenty-eight guests in double rooms but this capacity can be augmented upon request.
- Day 01: Flight Quito - Lago Agrio - Cuyabeno Lodge In the morning transfer to the airport and flight to Lago Agrio. Upon arrival to Lago Agrio we will go by bus to the bridge of the Cuyabeno river (3 hours). After we have enjoyed lunch (lunch box), we will continue by motorized dugouts downstream to get to the Cuyabeno Jungle Lodge in the afternoon. After dinner we will go for an exciting night walk. We will spend the night in bungalows with double beds and Mosquito nets. -/L/D
Day 02: Cuyabeno Jungle Expedition After breakfast we will walk in the forest to learn about the use of medical plants and the function of the amazing ecosystem of the Amazon basin. After lunch at the lodge, we will go piranha fishing. Dinner. B/L/D
Day 03: Cuyabeno Lagoon - Jungle expedition Today we will visit the Cuyabeno lagoon and have a walk in the rainforest at the shore of the lagoon. After lunch (lunch box) we paddle down the lagoon and we can enjoy a swim in the Aguas negras. Return to the lodge in the late afternoon. Later at night we canoe down on the river to try our luck in nightlife watching some animals, such as the caimans. B/L/D
Day 04: Cuyabeno Jungle Expedition Early bird watching before breakfast. Afterwards we will go for our last hike in the forest. Lunch and later we will paddle down the river. We will have dinner and spend the night in the jungle lodge. B/L/D
Day 05: Cuyabeno - Lago Agrio - Quito After an early breakfast we will start our journey back, upstream on the Cuyabeno River. Lunch (lunch box) at the bridge. Our bus will take us to Lago Agrio. Return to Quito. B/L/-
- Transportation from Lago Agrio (bus/canoe) to Cuyabeno and viceversa
- English speaking naturalist guide certified by the Environmental Ministry
- Native guide
- Three meals a day and accommodation at the Cuyabeno Jungle Lodge
- Free purified water, tea, coffee
- All general equipment including mosquito nets and bed linen, rubber boots and rain ponchos
- Flight Quito-Lago Agrio, Quito
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal items and travel insurance
- Cuyabeno national park entrance fee (USD 20 p/p)
- The Cuyabeno Reserve was created in 1979 and it covers over 600,000 ha of untainted rainforest around the Río Cuyabeno. The reserve is accessible from Lago Agrio and it has become an important tourist destination because of its lakes, swamps and amazing diversity of animals such as: insects, butterflies, river dolphins, capybaras, caimans, anacondas and tapirs as well as 15 species of monkey to well over 500 types of birds. The reserve boasts a magnificent bird life arena.
PRICES ARE PER PERSON IN USD
Program Types 3 days / 2 nights 4 days / 3 nights 5 days / 4 nights Standard Room $270 per person $350 per person $430 per person Superior Room $315 per person $395 per person $475 per person
Tours Unlimited is a leading company offering personalized service to international tourists. For 15 years, it has contributed to the development and promotion of all Ecuador’s four regions. We invite you to come and enjoy Antisana, one of the best places to go and contemplate the majestic Andean Condor; 8 out of 10 of our clients and visitors has given an “excellent” rating to our tours dedicated to discover Antisana and its surroundings.
We will offer a punctual, courteous and professional service adjusted to your individual needs with the objective of showing the magic of Ecuador in a safe, fun and responsible way. All of our guides are bilingual fully prepared to give you the most complete information about the local culture, history and geography; 9 out of 10 of our clients and visitors has given an “excellent” rating to our guides. If you don’t believe us, check out some of our clients’ testimonials: